Documentary shown in one of the best channel with reference to book named Da Vinci Code.
I have read these books.
I asked myself; are we being watched by someone?
The Knight Templars is a interesting subject came into my mind while reading these books!
Is these secrets are protected by them or others for centuries?
What is the secret of Jesus which world should not know? Mary Magdalene?
If it is true; which body is carrying holy blood now?
Many questions came to my mind and interesting
Opus Dei functions has become more transparent after this book release.
I would suggest to read books named Holy Blood Holy Grail, and on Knight Templar.
Anyways -- Salman Rushdie said "it is not that good to be praised highly, I mean that book type object also a same shape packet of cereal of course"
1 comment:
Amazing one... Lot of thinking and knowledge... Appreciate it !
Post a Comment