The biggest challenge faced by Indian government in early 80’s.
Indian government declared they flushed out militants; which is formed to disrupt country’s unity and integrity.
Many foreign made ammunitions is been recovered, and many innocent lives lost in this battle.
I was in 7th standard, I remember this day; the day my father told me "a big fight between good guys and bad guys". I asked him who are these good guys; he said "the guys who fights for peace & unity for our country and also who thinks that there is no place for religious feelings when it comes to our country's unity & peace".
Let’s pray that NO particular faith or a religion conquer the patriotism of an Indian.
2 comments:
hmmm.....
Yes, it was sad.
You big mouths should show some courage to condemn the killings in Punjab and other cities of India.
Post a Comment