Friday, November 21, 2008

MJ=Unknown

Islam is a good religion.
Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Christian “ism” are also good.
Only problem; how it is been followed;
followed by people; people of worshipers!

I am a hard fan of him since childhood (1984), when my father bought Billie Jean cassette player and I also paid relatively good amount to see his concert when he came to Mumbai in 1996.

It is news for millions of fans across the globe; but i felt sad when I saw when he changed his name to Mikaeel without knowing the sanctity of the name! It is just a name for some but when known people change their name on such occasions to such names; is a worrisome! Thinking about his past doings; whether he was wrong; not sure to anyone though !

If he did this to promote his new music; then okay since centuries people changed their names to resemble their art and culture but not sure whether he made a mistake by doing that in this century; especially so much going on in the name of religion!

No comments: