Cattle class! Next time I will definitely feel when I travel in economy; atleast I will feel that I am from COW loving country!
By the way what did he speak?
Did he say economy class as cattle class? Did he say politicians are holy cows?
He was more polite; he replied to one of the questions as “absolutely, in cattle class out of solidarity with all our holy cows”.
Is our political party and its leaders are humorless, that something we do not have to prove.
How may people visit Twitter? May be 10 to 20% of Indian public?
He is not sitting in UN Building, New York. He is in India; a billion people, who believe in certain culture, depend on “desi” economy. He is MOS for foreign affairs. He cannot speak or write like that.
Traditional words I would like to repeat here; “It is not his mistake”.
No comments:
Post a Comment